Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good Days....

I have had a lot of them lately....part of me is waiting for the other shoe to fall but I thanks God every day that I'm able to function, live, work, play with my daughter etc. I still remember the hard days, if nothing else the FM has made me appreciate the good times all the more!!

My good days lately are thanks in part to ALOT of help from my husband. Work has been slow for him and I'm taking advantage of it while I can. The ability to sleep more and focus the energy I do have (my spoons) on the things I really want to do rather than the chores I need to do has been awesome.

So....I don't have much else to discuss, I haven't had much time to read to post more book suggestions since we just moved but hopefully I will soon. I can't be sad that I don't have much to say because it means I haven't been struggling. Here is wishing you all good days!!! May you enjoy them to their fullest!

No comments: