Thursday, November 20, 2008

Moving moving!

Well we are at it again! One of the highlights of the army life (haha) moving!!! We are headed to Savannah GA this time. At least its warmer!! Makes it worth it to me :).

In preparing for this move I've found a great resource, www.ahrn.com. I know it lists all the army installations and I want to say it includes other services as well. Its a great resource, I've found lots of rental houses listed there. You put in your PCS date and installation then you can search based on bedrooms, price and some other factors. You can even save the results you found that you want to look into. I have to say the army really is coming a long way in family support and resources. You will definitely want to remember this resource for your next move!!!

No comments: