Thursday, November 20, 2008

Moving...again!!!

OMG...I'm moving in THREE WEEKS!!! I can't believe I'm moving again-even though I knew it might happen. All in all I'm happy about it. I've heard lots and lots of good things about Savannah and its definitely WARMER-which is a big deal!!! My house is such a mess though....I am so not ready for the movers yet. When am I ever really but there seems like so much to do and I can't sleep because I just lay there and thing about everything I need to do to get ready...then I don't get anything done during the day because I feel like crap because I didn't sleep....ahh the joys of Fibro :P.

Speaking of....I've been completely off all my meds for about a week. It is NOT going well. I suppose it could be worse....but man I really really want a good night sleep! I broke down and took half a melatonin a couple nights ago...helped but didn't restore my sleep habit. Putting myself on strict no caffeine after 5 rule, we'll see if that helps!!!

On another note, I discovered Squidoo this week!!! LOL Like I needed something else to do! Its pretty cool though, because I can make a lens for whatever I happen to be into in the moment then move on to something else when I get bored with that! I think it will suit my ADHD personality just fine!!! you can see my first lens at www.squidoo.com/soby Its just a simple lens about me to get started but when I get more up you will be able to get to them from there so check it out and then check back!



Ok I think that's about all I have to say today :) now back to not getting anything done!!

1 comment:

The Happy Housewife said...

I would definitely follow the no caffeine after 5. It should help! I can't sleep if I have caffeine after 2! Of course I gave it up altogether a few months ago... I don't have any trouble sleeping now!
Toni
htt://happytobeathome.net