Saturday, November 8, 2008

Scattered

Do you ever feel so scatterbrained you can't get anything done? Like there are so many things that you need to do and so many thoughts running through your mind but you can't catch one long enough to actually DO anything? I get this feeling sometimes and its paralyzing. I feel overwhelmed, confused and scatter brained but I can't figure out what to do to snap out of it! I'm feeling that way today. I need to write an article, clean the house, start organizing stuff to move, post on my other blogs, work on my website, work on my business map, play with syd....etc etc etc. But all I want to do is go to sleep because I just can't concentrate on anything long enough to actually accomplish anything. Ugghh anybody have any suggestions? Ok I think I'm going to go read now...maybe that will calm me down enough to concentrate.

No comments: