Thursday, January 8, 2009

Busy day!!

Well I did a lot of things today. Thought you might be interested in a few of them. One is that I combined several of my blogs into this one so browse through the archives as there are some posts that weren't there before, I also added a list of topics to make browsing easier.


And just for fun I wanted to let you know about a book I just read:



This was a very interesting read about an inspiring family, even if you only plan to have one or two children (or any number in between) this book has a lot of great tips and ideas. They discuss things such as homeschooling, discipline, schedules, faith, budgeting and living without debt, business, frugal living and even building their own house. Also includes answers to common e-mail questions and favorite recipes. If you want to read something inspiring this is a great choice!!

No comments: