Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stuff

I don't seem to have much to say lately, I'm trying to get more inspired-or at least make a point to write about something! Its a challenge. I got a new book yesterday to try to help me generate ideas, and just write in general.




My living room is almost box-free thanks mostly to my husband!! Still lots of stuff we need to find places for though!!

Here's a question...does anyone have any suggestions on getting my 3-year-old nighttime potty-trained? She is perfect about it during the day-can even make long trips and hasn't had an accident at naptime in ages. But we put her in a pullup at night and she wakes up soaked. Do I need to just stop using pullups and see what happens? Any suggestions would be much appreciated!! I know some kids don't get the nightime part down for a while but I'm wondering if there is anything I should be doing.

I'm going to start doing the "Simple Woman's Daybook," the way I understand the instructions is we post it on mondays so look for that tomorrow. Click the link above if you want to participate!

I'm really working at the squidoo thing-I have 4 lenses live right now and two in the works (and a very long, and ever-growing list of ideas). Make sure you check them out and make your own (there is a link on my page to make your own lens now!). I will be adding to them regularly! I'm also thinking about making either a Zazzle or CafePress store. That will be quite a project because while I have ideas I will have to learn to use a graphics software (I already have Illustrator but am finding it difficult). Any suggestions??

Ok I'm going to stop babbling now.....

No comments: