Monday, April 13, 2009

Simple woman's daybook

For Today (April 13, 2009)...

Outside my window... overcast but at least relatively warm

I am thinking... that I should really do something productive but I don't know what

From the learning rooms... Syd started a new workbook last week-its the 4-year-old book and she doesn't turn 4 till sept, but she just keeps going through this stuff!

I am thankful for... lots of things....

From the kitchen... there won't be much going on there this week since dustin is gone!

I am wearing... orange shirt (that makes me look way more pregnant then I am!) and blue jogging pants (yes I do know it doesn't match-but I'm not going anywhere)

I am reading... I'm not in the middle of anything right now, should find something to read.

I am hoping... that Dustin comes home earlier then expected

I am creating... a baby!

I am praying... for our country

Around the house... its messy, hoping to do something about that soon

One of my favorite things... hmmm, not sure

A few plans for the rest of the week... get the living room clean and unpack a few boxes upstairs

for more daybooks visit: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: