Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY, April 6, 2010

Outside my window...The sun is bright, the grass is turning green and the flowers are blooming!

I am thinking...that I wish I had the time/energy to plant flowers and a garden...well, next year :)

I am thankful for...warmer weather!

From the learning rooms...Syd is loving her new curriculum!

From the kitchen...tomorrow I'm going to make baby food!

I am creating...nothing at the moment...I should work on the bows for Syd.

I am going...shopping this afternoon!

I am reading...well I have about 4 unfinished books on the coffee table :).

I am hoping...that the next 2 months go quickly!

I am hearing...the baby crying-she is fighting her nap!

Around the house...its a mess!

One of my favorite things...my girls!

A few plans for the rest of the week: try to get the house picked up a bit....

sorry no picture this week, I'll try to have one next week!!

If you would like to participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook click here for more information!!!

No comments: