Sunday, April 25, 2010

Way To Go Syd!

Last night we got an e-mail from my daughter's gymnastics coach inviting us to be in a different class. Basically, my daughter has provisionally made the competitive team!! She is going to go to team camps all summer and the goal for her class is to be competing at level 2 in January (this is when meets actually begin), there is a small chance the girls won't be ready to compete in Jan but from what I gather they probably will and we should have an even better idea by the end of summer. Syd has been saying for over a year that she wants to be on the team, we are all very excited and proud of her. I have NO IDEA how I'm going to come up with all the $$ that competitive gymnastics require but I know it will work out one way or another :).

No comments: